Open as PDF
Front Park/Turn Signal
1. Remove the front grille. Turn the retainers along the
top 1/4 turn counterclockwise and remove.
2. Pull the bottom of the grille away starting at one side
and working toward the other.
3. Turn the socket assembly 1/4 turn counterclockwise
and remove from housing. Pull the bulb straight from the
socket to replace.
Front Side Marker
1. Reach under the front fender flare and locate the front
side marker socket.
2. Turn the socket assembly counterclockwise 1/3 turn
and remove it from the housing. Pull the bulb straight
from the socket to replace.
Front Fog Lamp
1. Locate the front fog lamp in the front fascia, and
disconnect the electrical connector from underneath.
2. Squeeze locking tabs on bulb inward toward center of
the bulb. Pull bulb straight out of housing.
Do not touch the new bulb with your fingers. Oil
contamination will severely shorten bulb life. If the
bulb comes in contact with any oily surface, clean the
bulb with rubbing alcohol.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE 499