Open as PDF
Closing the Sunriderா
1. Remove the straps from the side bows.
2. Unclip and move the sun visors to the side.
3. Grasp the front header and pull it to the front of the
4. Hook the header latches to the loops on the wind-
shield frame, close latches, and return the sun visors to
their original positions.
5. Slide the plastic sleeve rearward over the Sunrider
SUNRIDERா (FOUR-DOOR MODELS) — IF
Operating the top, opening a door or lowering a
window while the top is wet may allow water to drip
into the vehicle’s interior.
NOTE: If you are going to be driving faster than 40 mph
(64 km/h) with the Sunrider feature open, it is recom-
mended that you remove the rear window of the vehicle.
234 UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE