Open as PDF
NOTE: Lens fogging can occur under certain atmo-
spheric conditions. This will usually clear as atmospheric
conditions change to allow the condensation to change
back into a vapor. Turning the lamps on will usually
accelerate the clearing process.
1. Open hood and support using prop rod.
2. Remove the front grille. Turn the retainers along the
top 1/4 turn counterclockwise and remove.
3. Pull the bottom of the grille away starting at one side
and working toward the other.
4. Turn both park and turn signal socket assemblies 1/4
turn counterclockwise and remove.
5. Remove the four screws holding the metal retaining
6. Remove the lamp from the collar.
7. Grasp the bulb and turn 1/4 turn counterclockwise.
8. Pull the bulb from the housing.
9. Push connector locking tab to the unlock position.
10. Remove connector from bulb.
11. Push connector onto new bulb base, and push the
connector locking tab to the lock position.
Do not touch the new bulb with your fingers. Oil
contamination will severely shorten bulb life. If the
bulb comes in contact with any oily surface, clean the
bulb with rubbing alcohol.
12. Reinstall bulb housing. Rotate the bulb 1/4 turn
498 MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE