Open as PDF
Phone Button Uconnect™ Phone — If Equipped
Press this button to operate the Uconnect™ Phone feature
(if equipped). Refer to “Uconnect™ Phone” in “Under-
standing The Features If Your Vehicle”.
If your vehicle is not equipped with or this feature is not
available on your vehicle, a “Not Equipped With
Uconnect” message will display on the radio screen.
Press the TIME button to alternate display of the time
and radio frequency.
Clock Setting Procedure
1. Press and hold the TIME button until the hours blink.
2. Adjust the hours by turning the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob.
3. After adjusting the hours, press the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob to set the minutes. The minutes
will begin to blink.
4. Adjust the minutes using the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob. Press the TUNE/SCROLL control
knob to save time change.
5. To exit, press any button/knob or wait five seconds.
The clock can also be set by pressing the SETUP button.
For vehicles equipped with satellite radio, press the
SETUP button, use the TUNE/SCROLL control to select
SET CLOCK, and then follow the above procedure,
starting at Step 2. For vehicles not equipped with satellite
radio, press the SETUP button and then follow the above
procedure, starting at Step 2.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL 297