Open as PDF
NOTE: Use the “Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit”
feature in accordance with local laws.
Automatic Door Locks
The doors will lock automatically on vehicles with power
door locks if all of the following conditions are met:
1. The “Automatic Door Locks” feature is enabled.
2. The transmission is in gear.
3. All doors are closed.
4. The throttle is pressed.
5. The vehicle speed is above 15 mph (24 km/h).
6. The doors were not previously locked using the power
door lock switch or Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
Automatic Door Locks Programming
The “Automatic Door Locks” feature can be enabled or
disabled as follows:
1. Close all doors and place the key in the ignition.
2. Cycle the ignition switch between LOCK and ON and
then back to LOCK four times ending up in the LOCK
3. Press the power door LOCK switch to lock the doors.
4. A single chime will indicate the completion of the
5. Repeat these steps if you want to return this feature to
its previous setting.
NOTE: Use the “Automatic Door Locks” feature in
accordance with local laws.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE 33