Open as PDF
You may add a second channel to each pushbutton by
repeating the above procedure with this exception: Press
the SET button twice and SET 2 will show in the display
window. Each button can be set for SET 1 and SET 2. This
allows a total of 12 Satellite channels to be stored into
pushbutton memory. The channels stored in SET 2
memory can be selected by pressing the pushbutton
Every time a preset button is used, a corresponding
button number will display.
These buttons tune the radio to the channels that you
commit to pushbutton memory (12 Satellite stations).
Operating Instructions — Uconnect™ Phone (If
Refer to “Uconnect™ Phone” in “Understanding The
Features Of Your Vehicle”.
Operating Instructions — Video Entertainment
System (VES)™ (If Equipped)
Refer to separate “Video Entertainment System (VES)™
CD/DVD DISC MAINTENANCE
To keep a CD/DVD in good condition, take the following
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching the
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth,
wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper or tape to the disc; avoid scratch-
ing the disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzene, thinner, cleaners,
or anti-static sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
316 UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL