Open as PDF
2. Install the right panel first, then the left panel.
3. Reinstall the panel(s) using the same steps for removal
in reverse order.
Rear Hard Top Removal
1. Remove both front panels. Refer to “Front Panel(s)
Removal” in this section.
2. Open both doors.
3. Remove the two Torx head screws that secure the
hard top at the B-pillar (near the top of the door) using a
#40 Torx head driver (Four–Door Only).
4. Remove the six Torx head screws that secure the hard
top to the vehicle (along the interior bodyside) using a
#40 Torx head driver.
5. Open the swing gate all the way to ensure clearance of
the rear window glass. Lift the rear window glass.
168 UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE