Open as PDF
16. Tuck the fabric and the check straps between the
bows and as far inward as possible. This will keep any
portion of the top from flapping outside of the vehicle.
17. Close the front header latches.
18. Remove the door frames, if desired. Refer to “Door
Frame” in this section for further information.
Raising the Soft Top
1. Unclip and move the sun visors to the side.
2. Install door frames, if removed. Refer to “Door Frame”
in this section for further information.
3. Make sure the plastic sleeve is slid over Sunrider link
(Sunrider Models only).
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE 195