Open as PDF
9. Pull the bulb out of the socket assembly.
10. Push the replacement bulb into the socket assembly.
11. Reinstall the bulb and socket assembly into the tail
light assembly, and then turn it clockwise.
12. Reinstall the tail light assembly, fasteners, electrical
connector, and trunk liner.
13. Close the trunk.
1. Remove the screws securing the light to the rear fascia.
2. Remove the bulb and socket assembly.
3. Pull the bulb out of the socket assembly.
4 — Backup Light Bulb
1 — License Light Bulb
2 — Socket
312 MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE