Open as PDF
3. Remove and replace the battery. Avoid touching the
new battery with your fingers. Skin oils may cause
battery deterioration. If you touch a battery, clean it with
4. To assemble the transmitter case, snap the two halves
together. If so equipped, install and tighten the screw
until snug. Make sure there is an even “gap” between the
5. Test the transmitter operation.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules and
RSS 210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the
This device may not cause harmful interference.
This device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired op-
Changes or modifications not expressly ap-
proved by the party responsible for compliance could
void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
If your Remote Keyless Entry transmitter fails to operate
from a normal distance, check for these two conditions.
1. A weak battery in the transmitter. The expected life of
the battery is a minimum of three years.
2. Closeness to a radio transmitter such as a radio station
tower, airport transmitter, and some mobile or CB radios.
Separating Transmitter Halves
20 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE