Open as PDF
1. Turn the ignition switch ON.
2. Press and hold the compass button for approximately
3. Press the SCROLL button until “Compass Variance”
message and the last variance zone number displays in
4. Press and release FUNCTION SELECT button until
the proper variance zone is selected according to the
5. Press and release the compass button to exit.
Telephone — If Equipped
Press and release the MENU button until “Telephone”
displays in the EVIC.
When the appropriate conditions exist, the EVIC pro-
vides the following telephone information:
Phone status: idle, voice mail, roaming, battery
strength, and signal strength in increments of 20
150 UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL