Open as PDF
4. To increase the clock by minutes, make sure “MIN +”
is highlighted and press ENTER. Press ENTER again to
increase the clock by another minute.
5. To decrease the clock by minutes, use the Select
Encoder to highlight the “-“ sign. Press ENTER. Press
ENTER again to decrease the clock by another minute.
6. Select “DONE” to exit from the clock setting mode.
Press ENTER to save your changes. If you press CAN-
CEL or NAV then your changes will not be saved.
Audio Clock Display
Select this option to change the size of the clock on the
1. When you are at an audio screen, quickly press the
TIME button on the navigation faceplate.
2. In this example the large clock appears on the screen.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL 173