Open as PDF
Call up the user menu, then press the right rotary
control/push button repeatedly until AUDIO PH or PH
MUTE is displayed (depending on the currently selected
setting, you may need to turn the knob also for your
COMPACT DISC MAINTENANCE
To keep the compact discs in good condition, take the
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching the
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth,
wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper or tape to the disc; avoid scratch-
ing the disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzine, thinner, cleaners,
or antistatic sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
6. Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight.
7. Do not store the disc where temperatures may become
The radio antenna is located in the rear liftgate glass on
the coupe vehicles and mounted on the left rear body
panel on the roadster vehicles. The antenna requires no
Window tint films applied to the liftgate glass of
coupe vehicles can significantly degrade radio recep-
tion if they contain any metallic content. Before
applying any film to increase occupant privacy or
reduce the heating effect of the sun, make sure that
the film does not contain any metallic substances.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL 127