Open as PDF
1. First, tighten the ring nut (lower) approximately 38Nm (3.8m • kgf, 27.5ft • lbf) by using the torque
wrench, then loosen the ring nut 1/4 turn.
2. Second, tighten the ring nut (lower) approximately 14Nm (1.4m • kgf, 10.1ft • lbf) by using the
3. Installing the rubber washer.
4. Then finger tighten the center ring nut and touch rubber washer. Align the slots both ring nut and
install the lock washer.
5. Final, hold the ring nuts (lower and center) and tighten the ring nut (upper) 75Nm (7.5m • kgf,
54.2ft • lbf) by using the torque wrench.
6. Confirm, adjust the direction handlebar to the right direction, front wheel suspend. Push direction
handlebar lightly with the finger approxomately 0.15Nm (0.015m • kgf, 0.11ft • lbf) ,direction
handlebar should turn slowly without interfrence or hindrance.
1 Lower ring nut
2 Rubber washer
3 Center ring nut
4 Lock washer
5 Upper ring nut
Downloaded from www.ScooterTime.net