Open as PDF
On non EVIC – equipped vehicles perform the follow-
1. Perform this operation while standing outside the
2. Press and hold the LOCK button on your key fob.
3. Continue to hold the LOCK button, wait at least 4
seconds, but no longer than 10 seconds, then press and
hold the PANIC button. Release both buttons at the same
4. To reactivate the feature, repeat this procedure.
5. If the programming procedure was unsuccessful see
your authorized dealer for programming assistance.
To Open/Close Power Liftgate — If Equipped
Press the LIFTGATE button twice within five seconds to
open/close the power liftgate. The liftgate will beep for 2
seconds and then open/close. If the button is pushed
while the liftgate is being power closed, the liftgate will
reverse to the full open position.
If the liftgate is locked and is not equipped with a
powered liftgate, pressing the button will result in the
liftgate becoming unlocked for 30 seconds allowing you
to manually access the liftgate area. The liftgate will
re-lock automatically within 10 seconds once the liftgate
Flash Lights On Lock/Unlock
The Flash Lights With Lock or Unlock feature can be
turned on or off.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE 23