Open as PDF
Your vehicle has been delivered with two remote keyless
entry transmitters. One or both transmitters can be linked
to either memory position. Up to eight remote keyless
entry transmitters can be used with your vehicle. The
memory seat system can also accommodate up to eight
transmitters linked to either of the two stored seat
positions or any combination of the two positions.
To Program Memory Seat Buttons & RKE
Transmitters, Follow These Steps:
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
2. Select Remote Linked to Memory from the EVIC and
3. Use the seat, mirror and adjustable pedal switches to
adjust the seat, recliner, side view mirrors and adjustable
pedals to the desired positions.
4. Set the radio station presets.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position and
remove the key.
6. Press and release the SET (S) button located on the
driver’s door. A light in the button will flash telling you
that you are in the set memory mode. You have five
seconds to complete the next step.
7. Within 5 seconds, press and release button 1 or 2 on
the driver’s door. A chime will sound signaling you that
the driver memory has been set. A message will also be
displayed in the Electronic Vehicle Information Center
(EVIC), indicating a position has been set.
8. Within 5 seconds, press and release the LOCK button
on one of the Remote Keyless Entry Transmitters. A
chime will sound signaling you that the transmitter has
been successfully linked. A message will also be dis-
played in the Electronic Vehicle Information Center
(EVIC), indicating the transmitter has been linked.
128 UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE