Open as PDF
The cargo load floor is held by spring loaded latches. In
order to use the cargo load floor, use the following
NOTE: The cargo load floor latches should not be
used as cargo tie-downs.
1. Flip up the pull loop(s) so they are perpendicular
(straight up) to the top surface of the tray.
2. Pull up on the loop(s) and twist 90 degrees, so they are
parallel to the slotted hole in the tray.
3. Lift the tray over the loop(s), and reposition the tray.
4. Pull up on the loop(s) and twist 90 degrees, so they are
perpendicular (straight up) to the slotted hole in tray.
5. Push the loop(s) back down, so they are parallel to the
top of the tray.
REAR WINDOW FEATURES
Rear Window Wiper/Washer
The rear wiper/washer is controlled by a rotary switch
located on the control lever. The control lever is located
on the right side of the steering column.
Rear Wiper/Washer Control
148 UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE