Open as PDF
Turning ParkViewா On or Off — Without
1. Press the “menu” hard key.
2. Select “system setup” soft key.
3. Enable or disable the rear camera feature by selecting
“enable rear camera in reverse” soft key.
4. When the vehicle is shifted into REVERSE, an image of
the rear of the vehicle will appear with a caution note to
“check entire surroundings” displayed across the top of
the screen. After five seconds this note will disappear.
5. When the vehicle is shifted out of REVERSE, the rear
camera mode is exited and the audio screen appears
The overhead console contains courtesy/reading lights,
storage for sunglasses. Universal Garage Door Opener
(HomeLink) and power sunroof switches may also be
included, if equipped.
At the forward end of the console are two courtesy/
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE 127