Open as PDF
2. Twist the turn signal socket to remove from the
headlight module and pull bulb from socket.
3. Replace bulb, reinstall socket and then reinstall the
Front Fog Light
1. Reach behind the front fascia from under the vehicle.
2. Twist the front fog light bulb to remove from the fog
3. Disconnect the electrical connector and replace the
Do not touch the new bulb with your fingers. Oil
contamination will severely shorten bulb life. If the
bulb comes in contact with an oily surface, clean the
bulb with rubbing alcohol.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE 419