Open as PDF
5. Turn on the radio and set the radio station presets (up
to 10 AM and 10 FM stations can be set).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position and
remove the key.
7. Press and release the SET (S) button located on the
driver’s door. A chime will sound signaling that you are
in the memory set mode.
8. Within 5 seconds, press and release memory button 1
or 2 on the driver’s door. A chime will sound signaling to
you that the driver memory has been set. The next step
must be performed within 5 seconds if you desire to also
use a Remote Keyless Entry transmitter to recall memory
9. Press and release the LOCK button on one of the
transmitters. A chime will sound signaling to you that the
transmitter has been successfully linked to memory.
10. Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to
the ON position.
11. Select ЉRemote Linked to MemoryЉ in the Electronic
Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) and enter ЉYesЉ or
select ЉUse Factory SettingsЉ from the EVIC and enter
ЉYesЉ. Refer to the Customer Programmable features in
the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) section
for more information.
12. Repeat the above steps to set the next memory
position using the other numbered memory button or to
link another Remote Keyless Entry transmitter to
Memory Position Recall
NOTE: The vehicle must be in Park to recall memory
positions. If a recall is attempted when the vehicle is not
in Park, a message will be displayed in the Electronic
Vehicle Information Center (EVIC).
134 UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE