Open as PDF
3. Using the latch handle raise the top until the two pins
seat themselves in the windshield header.
4. Rotate the latch handle clockwise to open the latches.
5. Pull down and rotate the handle counterclockwise to
engage the latches.
6. Raise the handle into the stowed position.
7. Close the convertible top motor bypass screw by
turning the screw clockwise until it stops. Tighten the
NOTE: Failure to tighten the bypass screw securely can
cause convertible top operating concerns.
Engaging Convertible Top
374 WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES