Open as PDF
1. Remove the convertible top boot cover, if equipped.
Refer to Convertible Top Boot Cover Removal and Stor-
age, in this section.
2. Turn the ignition to the ON position.
3. Press the Power Top Switch to raise the top. Before the
top reaches the windshield, open the latch handle and
turn the handle clockwise to open the latches. Press the
switch again to continue raising the top until the two pins
seat themselves in the windshield header.
NOTE: If the top is not latched right away, it may be
necessary to press the power top switch, UP or DOWN
quickly, to align the pins to the windshield header.
4. Pull down on the latch handle and rotate it counter-
clockwise to engage the latches.
5. Raise the latch handle into the stowed position.
Engaging Convertible Top Latches
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE 127