Open as PDF
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position. Leave the
gear selector lever in PARK.
2. Press and release the EVIC button several times until
you have displayed the Personal Settings (Customer
Programmable Features) menu.
3. Press and release the EVIC button until “Compass
Variance” and the current Variance Value displays in the
4. Press and release the EVIC button to increment the
Variance Value by one, (one button press per update),
until the proper variance zone is selected according to the
NOTE: The factory default Zone is 8. During program-
ming, the Zone value will wrap around from Zone 15 to
5. Press and release the EVIC button to exit.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL 249