Open as PDF
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position Do not start the
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the keyfob.
6. After holding the UNLOCK button for four seconds,
also press the PANIC button within six seconds.
7. When a single chime is heard release both buttons. The
chime is an indication that you have successfully entered
program mode. All fobs that are to be programmed must
be done so within 60 seconds of when the chime was
8. Using the fob to be programmed, press and release
both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously.
9. A single chime will be heard.
10. Within four seconds of hearing the chime, press and
release the UNLOCK button on the fob.
11. A single chime will be heard.
12. Repeat steps eight through ten to program up to six
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
14. Your vehicle will remain in program mode up to 60
seconds from when the original chime was heard. After
60 seconds, all programmed fobs function normally.
NOTE: If you do not have a programmed transmitter,
contact your dealer for details.
This device complies with part 15 of FCC rules and with
RS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference that may be
received including interference that may cause undesired
28 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE