Open as PDF
1. To remove the backup lamp, you must take a fiber
stick and slide it along the inboard side of the lamp and
compress a spring clip to allow it to partially ЉpopЉ out to
the secondary catch.
2. Fully compress the clip to get the lamp to come out
3. Remove the socket from the housing.
4. Pull the bulb out of the socket and replace.
Center High Mounted Stop Light
1. Open the liftgate and remove the liftgate CHMSL
2. Remove CHMSL lens from the housing by unlatching
the two side latches.
3. Pull the bulb out of the socket and replace.
428 MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE