Open as PDF
Transmission Oil Change
1. Remove the fill plug.
2. Place a drain pan under the
3. Remove the drain plug. Allow
the oil to drain completely.
4. Clean and reinstall the drain
plug. Torque to 20-25 ft. lbs.
5. Add 32 oz. (948 ml) of the
6. Reinstall the fill plug. Torque to 20-25 ft. lbs. (27-34 Nm).
7. Check for leaks. Dispose of used oil properly.
Front Gearcase (Demand Drive) Fluid
Always check and change the demand drive fluid at the intervals out-
lined in the Periodic Maintenance Chart beginning on page 79. We rec-
ommend the use of Demand Drive LT Premium Fluid. Use of other
fluids may result in improper operation of components. See page 137 for
the part numbers of Polaris products.
Maintain the fluid level at
the bottom of the fill hole
threads. See below for
The fill plug is located on
the right side of the
demand drive unit. The
drain plug is located on the
bottom right side of the
Demand Drive Capacities
Demand Drive with ADC 9.3 oz. (275 ml)