Open as PDF
• Read this manual and all labels carefully, and follow the operating
• Never operate an ATV without proper instruction. Take a training
course. Purchasers of a new Polaris ATV and their eligible family
members are entitled to take the ATV RiderCourse
. Contact ATV
Enrollment Express at (800) 887-2887 or visit www.atvsafety.org for
information on enrollment in the ATV RiderCourse
• Never allow anyone under 16 years of age to operate this ATV.
• Never allow anyone under 12 years of age to ride as a passenger on
this 2-up ATV. Make sure any passenger is tall enough to comfortably
and safely reach the handgrips and footrests.
• Never secure a passenger to the vehicle or to the operator with a belt,
rope or similar device.
• Never carry more than one passenger on this 2-up ATV.
• Always make sure the passenger seat is installed and securely latched
before operating with a passenger.
• Never permit a guest to operate the ATV unless the guest has read this
manual and all product labels and has completed a certified safety
• Always keep both hands on the handlebars and both feet on the foot-
rests of the ATV during operation. A passenger should always be
seated in the passenger seat with both feet on the footrests and both
hands on the passenger grab handles at all times. The passenger
should never hold on to the operator.
• Always avoid operating an ATV on paved surfaces, including side-
walks, driveways, parking lots, and streets.
• Never operate an ATV on a public street, road or highway, including a
dirt or gravel road.
Serious injury or death can result if you do not follow these instructions and
procedures, which are outlined in further detail within your owner's manual.