Open as PDF
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive under certain conditions.
• Always exercise extreme caution whenever handling gasoline.
• Always refuel with the engine stopped, and outdoors or in a well ventilated
• Do not smoke or allow open flames or sparks in or near the area where
refueling is performed or where gasoline is stored.
• Do not overfill the tank. Do not fill the tank neck.
• If gasoline spills on your skin or clothing, immediately wash it off with soap
and water and change clothing.
• Never start the engine or let it run in an enclosed area. Engine exhaust
fumes are poisonous and can cause loss of consciousness or death in a
The engine exhaust from this product contains chemicals known to cause
cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Operate this vehicle only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas.