Open as PDF
Oil Level (800 EFI)
Access the oil dipstick and fill tube
from the left side of the ATV.
1. Position the vehicle on a level
2. Lift the lever lock to remove
the dipstick. Wipe it dry with a
3. Reinstall the dipstick com-
pletely, but do not lock it.
NOTE: The dipstick must be inserted
completely to keep the angle
and depth of the stick consis-
4. Remove the dipstick and check
the oil level. Maintain the oil
level in the safe range. Do not
NOTE: Due to the dipstick entry angle
into the crankcase, the oil
level will read higher on the
bottom side of the dipstick.
Always read the level on the
upper surface of the dipstick.
5. After reinstalling the dipstick,
seat the lever lock.
on Top Side