Open as PDF
FEATURES AND CONTROLS
Locking the Parking Brake
1. Place the transmission in
2. Squeeze and release the brake
lever two or three times, then
squeeze and hold.
3. Push the parking brake lock
forward to engage the lock.
4. Release the brake lever.
5. To release the parking brake lock, squeeze and release the brake
lever. It will return to its unlocked position.
• The parking brake may relax if left on for a long period of time.
Always block the wheels to prevent rolling.
• Always block the wheels on the downhill side of the ATV if leaving it
parked on a hill. Another option is to park the ATV in a sidehill posi-
• Never depend on the parking brake alone if the ATV is parked on a
hill. Always block the wheels to prevent rolling.
Operating the ATV while the parking brake is engaged could result in an
accident and serious injury or death. Always check to be sure the parking
brake is disengaged before operating.