Open as PDF
Driving in Reverse
Follow these precautions when operating in reverse:
1. Always check for obstacles or people behind the vehicle. Be aware
that a passenger can obstruct your view.
2. Always avoid backing downhill.
3. Back slowly.
4. Apply the brakes lightly for stopping.
5. Avoid turning at sharp angles.
6. Never open the throttle suddenly.
NOTE: Your Polaris ATV is equipped with a reverse speed limiter. Use the
override button with caution as rearward vehicle speed is greatly
increased. Do not operate at wide open throttle. Apply just enough
throttle to maintain a desired speed.