Open as PDF
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules and
RSS 210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the
This device may not cause harmful interference.
This device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired op-
The tire pressure sensors are covered under one of the
United States .....................KR5S120123
Use only compact chains, or other traction aids that meet
SAE type “Class S” specifications. Chains must be the
proper size for the vehicle, as recommended by the chain
NOTE: Do not use tire chains on a compact spare tire.
To avoid damageto your vehicle or tires,observe the following
• Because of restricted chain clearance between tires and
other suspension components, it is important that only
chains in good condition are used. Broken chains can cause
serious damage. Stop the vehicle immediately if noise
occurs that could indicate chain breakage. Remove the
damaged parts of the chain before further use.
• Install chains on the front wheels as tightly as possible and
then retighten after driving about
mile (0.8 km).
• Do not exceed 45 mph (70 km/h).
• Drive cautiously and avoid severe turns and large bumps,
especially with a loaded vehicle.
• Do not use on rear wheels of All Wheel Drive (AWD)
• Do not drive for prolonged period on dry pavement.
• Observe the tire chain manufacturer’s instructions on the
method of installation, operating speed, and conditions for
use. Always use the lower suggested operating speed of the
chain manufacturer if different than the speed recom-
mended by the manufacture.
STARTING AND OPERATING 233