Open as PDF
Rear Cargo Storage Bin
The storage bin is located in the floor of the rear cargo
area. To open lift up on the handle.
Retractable Cargo Area Cover — If Equipped
To cover the cargo area:
1. Fold down the third row seatbacks.
2. Unfold the cargo cover extensions and lock into place.
3. Insert the pins on the ends of the cover into the slots
located on the trim panel behind the second row seat-
4. Grasp the center portion of the cover flap. Pull it over
the cargo area.
5. Insert the pins on the ends of the cover flap into the
slots on the rear trim panel.
6. The liftgate may be opened or closed with the cargo
cover in place.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE 127