Open as PDF
Headlight Beam Adjustment
The headlight beam can be adjusted slightly upward or downward.
1. Position the vehicle on a level
surface. The headlight should be
approximately 7.6 m from a wall.
2. Place the transmission in PARK.
3. Measure the distance from the floor to the center of the headlight
and make a mark on the wall at the same height. Include rider
weight on the seat when measuring.
4. Start the engine.Turn the headlight switch to high beam.
5. Observe the headlight aim on the wall. The most intense part of the
headlight beam should be 5 cm below the mark on the wall.
6. Tighten or loosen the lower headlight screws to adjust the beam.