Open as PDF
Cleaning and Storage
Washing the Vehicle
Keeping your POLARIS vehicle clean will not only improve its appear-
ance but it can also extend the life of various components.
High water pressure may damage components. POLARIS recommends
washing the vehicle by hand or with a garden hose, using mild soap.
Certain products, including insect repellents and chemicals, will damage
plastic surfaces. Do not allow these types of products to contact the
1. Use a professional-type washing cloth, cleaning the upper body first
and the lower parts last.
2. Rinse with clean water frequently.
3. Dry surfaces with a chamois to prevent water spots.
• Avoid the use of harsh cleaners, which can scratch the finish.
• Do not use a power washer to clean the vehicle.
• Do not use medium to heavy duty compounds on the finish.
• Always use clean cloths and pads for cleaning and polishing. Old or
reused cloths and pads may contain dirt particles that will scratch the