Open as PDF
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive under certain conditions.
• Use extreme caution whenever handling gasoline.
• Refuel with the engine stopped. Refuel outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
• Never fill a fuel container while it's on the vehicle. Static electricity between
the rack and container could cause a spark.
• Do not smoke or allow open flames or sparks in or near the area where refu-
eling is performed or where gasoline is stored.
• Do not overfill the tank. Do not fill the tank neck.
• If gasoline spills on your skin or clothing, immediately wash it off with soap
and water and change clothing.
• Turn the fuel valve off whenever the vehicle is stored or parked.