Open as PDF
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive under certain conditions.
• Always exercise extreme caution whenever handling gasoline.
• Always refuel with the engine stopped, and outdoors or in a well ventilated area.
• Do not smoke or allow open flames or sparks in or near the area where refueling is performed or
where gasoline is stored.
• Do not overfill the tank. Do not fill the tank neck.
• If gasoline spills on your skin or clothing, immediately wash it off with soap and water and change
• Never start the engine or let it run in an enclosed area. Engine exhaust fumes are poisonous and
can cause loss of consciousness or death in a short time.
• Turn the fuel valve off whenever the vehicle is stored or parked. See page 69.
• Make sure the vent line is in good condition and is routed properly.