Open as PDF
Engine Oil Change
Changing Oil Filters
1. Place a drain pan under the engine.
2. Remove the four oil filter cover screws (1).
Remove the covers.
3. Using circle clip (snap ring) pliers, pull the
oil filter inserts (2) out of the housing.
4. Thoroughly clean the engine casing, filter
covers and sealing surfaces of the O-rings.
Check the O-rings. If damaged, install new
5. Fill each oil filter with oil. Install the long
filter at the front of the filter box. Install the
short filter at the rear of the box.