Open as PDF
• Always check for obstacles or people
behind the ATV before operating in
reverse. When it's safe to proceed in
reverse, move slowly and avoid turning at
• Always use the size and type of tires
specified for your ATV, and always main-
tain proper tire pressure.
• Never modify an ATV through improper
installation or use of accessories.
• Never exceed the stated load capacity for
• Always remove the ignition key when the
vehicle is not in use to prevent unautho-
rized use or accidental starting.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ATV SAFETY, call the Consumer Product Safety
Commission at 1-800-638-2772, or visit www.cpsc.gov, visit www.atvsafety.org, or call
Polaris at 1-800-342-3764.