Open as PDF
NOTE: Always install a fully charged battery. Using a new battery that has not been fully charged can
damage the battery and result in a shorter life. It can also hinder vehicle performance. If
recharging is necessary, use a .5 amp battery charger.
1. Place the battery in the battery holder.
2. Connect and tighten the red (positive) cable first.
3. Connect and tighten the black (negative) cable last.
4. Attach the hold-down strap.
5. Reinstall the rear cab.
6. Verify that cables are properly routed.