Open as PDF
Clutch System Bleeding
4. Remove the bleeder screw (2) from the slave cylinder.
5. Press fluid into the system until the fluid runs out of the hole (3) in the master cylinder
without producing bubbles.
NOTE: Extract fluid from the master cylinder during the process to prevent overflowing.
6. When finished, remove the bleeder syringe.
7. Reinstall the bleeder screw.
8. Add or remove fluid as needed to maintain the level 4mm below the top edge of the mas-
ter cylinder reservoir.
9. Reinstall the cover, boot and screws securely.