Open as PDF
1. Position the vehicle on a level surface with the head-
light approximately 25 ft. (7.6 m) from a flat wall.
2. Measure the distance from the floor to the center of
the headlight and make a mark on the wall at the
3. Start the engine and turn the headlight switch to high
4. Observe the headlight aim on the wall. The most
intense part of the headlight beam should be aimed 2"
(5 cm) below the mark placed on the wall.
NOTE: Include rider weight on the seat when measuring.
5. Loosen the pivot screw and adjust the beam to the desired position.
6. Tighten the screw and torque to 27 in. lbs. (3 Nm).