Open as PDF
Whenever the vehicle is not used for a period of three months or more, remove the battery
from the vehicle, ensure that it's fully charged, and store it out of the sun in a cool, dry place.
Check battery voltage each month during storage and recharge as needed to maintain a full
1. Remove the rear cab (see page 133).
2. Disconnect the hold-down strap securing the battery in position.
3. Disconnect the black (negative) battery cable first.
4. Disconnect the red (positive) battery cable last.
5. Lift the battery out of the ATV.