Open as PDF
1. Place the transmission in gear. Lock the parking
2. Place the wheel on the wheel hub with the valve
stem toward the outside and rotation arrow on the
tire pointing toward forward rotation.
3. Install the wheel bolts and finger tighten them.
4. Lower the vehicle to the ground.
5. Securely tighten the bolts to specification. See
Improperly installed wheels can adversely affect tire wear and vehicle handling, which can result in
serious injury or death. Never install the rim with the valve stem to the inside of the vehicle. Always
ensure that all nuts are torqued to specification.