Open as PDF
48 A65 GPS Chartplotter
• The Edit Waypoint box is displayed, enabling you to change waypoint
details. For more information refer to “Editing a Waypoint“ on page 53.
3. To accept the default details press ENTER. The Waypoint List appears, dis-
playing your newly-created waypoint.
4. Press ENTER or CANCEL. The Waypoint List is removed.
To quickly place a waypoint at your current position, accepting the default details:
Press WPTS/MOB twice.
... at a known position
1. Press WPTS/MOB.
2. Press WAYPOINT AT POSITION. The Edit Waypoint box is displayed with a
default name and symbol for your new waypoint.
3. Press the LATITUDE soft key. The Latitude field is highlighted, indicating that
you are in edit mode.
4. Use the rotary knob and trackpad keys to edit the Latitude field to reflect the
desired location, as described in “Editing a Waypoint“ on page 53.
5. Press LONGITUDE and edit the Longitude field to the desired value.
6. If desired, edit the waypoint name and symbol from the defaults or add a com-
7. When complete, press ENTER. The Waypoint List appears, displaying your
8. Press ENTER or CANCEL to remove the Waypoint List from the screen.
N 26 16.496
W 080 03.907
N 26 16.496