Open as PDF
42 A65 GPS Chartplotter
Inserting a CF Card
To insert a card, refer to the illustration, and:
1. Check that you are using the correct type of card. Refer to Important Informa-
tion section of this handbook.
2. Open the chart card door, located on the front left of the display.
3. Insert the card as shown, with the lip of the card facing inwards, it should posi-
tion easily. If it does not, DO NOT force it, check the direction in which the lip
4. Gently press the card home.
5. To prevent the ingress of water and consequent damage, close the chart card
door and press firmly until an audible click is heard.