Open as PDF
70 A65 GPS Chartplotter
Go to a Waypoint
You can navigate to an existing waypoint by either selecting the appropriate
waypoint on screen with the cursor or from the Waypoint List:
... selected with the cursor
This option navigates you to the waypoint that you select on screen.
1. Move the cursor over the appropriate waypoint.
2. Press the GOTO WAYPOINT soft key.
... selected via the waypoint list
This option selects the waypoint that you wish to navigate to from the Waypoint
1. Press WPTS/MOB key or GOTO soft key.
2. Press GO TO WAYPOINT OPTIONS. The Waypoint List is displayed.
3. Highlight the desired waypoint in the list.
4. Press GOTO.
• A dashed BOD line is drawn between the vessel’s original position and the
waypoint. This line remains unchanged as the boat moves.
• As the boat’s actual course varies from the original, a blue BVD line is
drawn between your current position and the waypoint. This line is
updated as the boat approaches the waypoint.