Open as PDF
When servicing a halogen lamp, don't touch the lamp with bare fingers.
Oil from your skin leaves a residue, causing a hot spot that will shorten
the life of the lamp.
1. Turn the back of the headlight
harness counterclockwise and
pull the harness assembly away
from the headlight assembly.
2. Remove the headlamp and install
the new headlamp.
3. Reinstall the harness assembly
into the headlight assembly.
4. Turn the headlight harness clock-
wise to secure the headlamp.
Taillight/Brakelight Lamp Replacement
1. From the rear of the brake-
light, remove the two
screws holding the lens
cover in place. Remove the
2. Remove the lamp and
replace it with a new lamp.
3. Test the light for proper
4. Reinstall the lens cover.
Poor lighting while driving can result in severe injury or death. Headlight and
taillight lenses become dirty during normal operation. Wash the headlights
frequently to maintain lighting quality.
Hot components can cause serious burns to skin. Allow lamps to cool before