Open as PDF
• Read this manual and all labels carefully, and follow the operating
• Never operate an ATV without proper instruction. Take a training
course. Purchasers of a new Polaris ATV and their eligible family
members are entitled to take the ATV RiderCourse
. Contact ATV
Enrollment Express at (800) 887-2887 or visit www.atvsafety.org for
information on enrollment in the ATV RiderCourse
• Never allow anyone under 16 years of age to operate this ATV.
• Never permit a guest to operate the ATV unless the guest has read this
manual and all product labels and has completed a certified safety
• Always avoid operating an ATV on paved surfaces, including side-
walks, driveways, parking lots, and streets.
• Never operate an ATV on a public street, road or highway, including a
dirt or gravel road.
• Never operate an ATV without wearing an approved helmet that fits
properly. Always wear eye protection (goggles or face shield), gloves,
boots, a long-sleeved shirt or jacket, and long pants.
• Never consume alcohol or drugs before or while operating an ATV.
• Never operate at excessive speeds. Travel at speeds appropriate for
the terrain, visibility and operating conditions, and your experience.
• Never attempt wheelies, jumps or other stunts.
• Always inspect your ATV before each use to make sure it's in safe
operating condition. Always follow the inspection and maintenance
procedures and schedules outlined in your owner's manual.
• Always keep both hands on the handlebars and both feet on the foot-
rests of the ATV during operation.
Serious injury or death can result if you do not follow these instructions and
procedures, which are outlined in further detail within your owner's manual.