Open as PDF
Whenever traveling uphill, follow these precautions:
1. Drive straight uphill.
2. Avoid steep hills (25° maximum).
3. Keep both feet on the footrests.
4. Shift your weight uphill.
5. Proceed at a steady rate of speed and throttle opening.
6. Remain alert and be prepared to take emergency action. This may
include quick dismounting of the vehicle.
Braking and handling are greatly affected when operating in hilly terrain.
Improper procedure could cause loss of control or overturn and result in seri-
ous injury or death.
Avoid climbing steep hills (25° maximum).
Use extreme caution when operating on hills, and follow proper operating
procedures outlined in the owner's manual.